CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- New Year's Holiday
- Winter items (wreaths, grave blankets) removed and disposed of by Cemetery (Due to the late spring thaw these items will be picked up one week after the gates are opened for visitors to the Cemetery)
- Trinkets, small statuary, wind chimes, etc. may be placed on lot (in flower bed)
- Flower pots turned up by Cemetery crew
- Water faucets turned on
- Flags placed on veteran's graves beginning at 4:00 PM
- Last day before Memorial Day that the Cemetery crew will plant shrubbery on individual lots
- Memorial Day observed, 2013
- History Tour. Tickets must be purchased in advance. Cemetery gates will be closed to traffic during the hours of the tour.
- Labor Day Holiday
September 7 - Flags removed from veteran's graves (Flags are sometimes left longer if they are in very good shape)
- Trinkets, small statuary, wind chimes, etc. will be removed from lot by Cemetery crew. Items will NOT be saved.
- Water faucets turned off for winter
- Flower pots tipped over by Cemetery crew to prevent winter freezing and breaking
- First day that wreaths and grave blankets may be placed in the Cemetery.
- Thanksgiving Holiday
December 14 - Wreaths Across America wreath placement day
- Christmas Holiday